The exercise: Divide up into groups of 4. On a post it note, write down your favorite newest App. On another write down the way you like to spend your free time.
Now mash together an App with a Hobby and create something entirely new!
- Time Out – An app that sets a mood based on where you are going as a destination. So you are in your car headed to happy hour – The App puts you in the mood through clinking glasses sound effects and wine suggestions.
- Sunday Pie – This is an app that ensures you spend your off day in perfect balance between pleasure, family and professional obligations. It divides up your day and times your activity.
- Life Trailer – An App that pulls together your recent pictures and videos and turns them into a Movie Trailer. “In a world, where you get up a go to work…’ Features: Famous director filters, Genre Music and the obligatory record scratch moment where you find out your kid didn’t do his homework.
- Feng Schwing – Shank your tee shot? Take a minute to breathe and find your zen before the next shot and bring the rest of the golf course to its knees with this new golf relaxation app.
- Run and Chill – For joggers who like to hook up. You are running along and the App lets you know that there is a single attractive person who matches your qualifications nearby. You Jog on over, and, Chill.